Clear, cylindrical drinking glass with inscription: "New York Harbor / Staten Island" in black and a depiction of the Staten Island Ferry in red on both sides of the glass.
(Keywords: Souvenir, New York City)
|Acquisition||Gift of Margaret Robinson|
|Ownership and History||This drinking glass was acquired by Anna Robinson of Staten Island on a P.S. 28 Mother's Club trip to the Weissglass Dairy plant on Forest Avenue, ca. 1930-1935. It was given to the Staten Island Historical Society by her daughter, Margaret Robinson.|
|Lexicon Sub-category||Food Service T&E|
|Support Acknowledgment||Online Collections Database record made possible by the Staten Island Historical Society, March 2014.|
|Legal Status||Images and text in this database are copyrighted by the Staten Island Historical Society unless otherwise noted. Items represented here are from the collections of the Staten Island Historical Society. Materials reproduced for personal non-commercial use must credit the Staten Island Historical Society. Commercial licensing is available.|