Pressed glass with upper body stained red. Inscription on front "Asbury Park / 1892" and on reverse "Mamma".
(Keywords: Late Victorian, New York)
|Acquisition||Gift of Mrs. Alvin B. DePuy|
|Ownership and History||This glass appears to be a souvenir of a trip to the shore town of Asbury Park, New Jersey. It was donated to the Staten Island Historical Society in 1948 by Mrs. Alvin B. DePuy. Mr. and Mrs. DePuy lived in Port Richmond, Staten Island with their children Jane and Alvin.|
|Lexicon Sub-category||Food Service T&E|
|Support Acknowledgment||Online Collections Database record made possible by the Staten Island Historical Society, 2012.|
|Legal Status||Images and text in this database are copyrighted by the Staten Island Historical Society unless otherwise noted. Items represented here are from the collections of the Staten Island Historical Society. Materials reproduced for personal non-commercial use must credit the Staten Island Historical Society. Commercial licensing is available.|