|Title||[Kruser-Finley House being moved to Historic Richmond Town]|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Date||June 11, 1965|
|Collection||Staten Island Geographic Collection|
Original B&W print. Front and side view of the Kruser-Finley House being relocated to Historic Richmond Town. The house is on a flatbed truck; a wooden foundation is in the foreground.
(Keywords: HRT, New York City, Twentieth Century)
|Print size||5 x 7|
|Ownership and History||
The Kruser-Finley House was built ca. 1790, with additions ca. 1820 and ca. 1840-1890. It was originally located in Egbertville, Staten Island, on the south side of Richmond Road (once known as Black Horse Road), east of Hitchcock Avenue. The house was moved to Historic Richmond Town in 1965.
Moving of structures
|Lexicon Sub-category||Documentary Artifact|
|Support Acknowledgment||Online Collections Database record made possible by the Staten Island Historical Society, April 2016.|
|Legal Status||Images and text in this database are copyrighted by the Staten Island Historical Society unless otherwise noted. Items represented here are from the collections of the Staten Island Historical Society. Materials reproduced for personal non-commercial use must credit the Staten Island Historical Society. Commercial licensing is available.|