Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title [Boehm House]
Object Name Negative, Film
Photographer Flamm, Herbert A.
Date January 18, 1952
Collection Herbert A. Flamm Photograph Collection
Description Original B&W film negative. Diagonal front and side view of Historic Richmond Town's Boehm House on its original site on Arthur Kill Road at the foot of Gifford's Lane in Greenridge, Staten Island, as seen from down the street. Holtermann's Bakery is partially visible to the far right of the Boehm House.
(Keywords: HRT, New York City, Twentieth Century)
Film Size 8 x 10
Acquisition Gift of Herbert A. Flamm
Ownership and History The Boehm House, built ca. 1750, was for many years the home of Henry Martin Boehm (1819-1862), a teacher and Staten Island school commissioner. The house was moved to Historic Richmond Town in 1965.
Earliest Date 1952
Latest Date 1952
Subjects Houses
Lexicon Sub-category Documentary Artifact
Catalog Number 79.022.3725
Support Acknowledgment Online Collections Database record made possible by the Staten Island Historical Society, April 2016.
Legal Status Images and text in this database are copyrighted by the Staten Island Historical Society unless otherwise noted. Items represented here are from the collections of the Staten Island Historical Society. Materials reproduced for personal non-commercial use must credit the Staten Island Historical Society. Commercial licensing is available.